Monday, January 22, 2007

Palast der Republik

History is created with the march of a historian's pen or the pecking of a historian's fingers across an Underwood.

Einsterzende Neubauten's Blixa Bargeld said I hope history will once create the legend that [the Palast der Republik] was demolished because we played there. But I can state now, it's not true but you can erase that sentence later!




Here are some pictures of the Palast up to its ongoing demolition and here's a search for more images of the Palast der Republik.

Today I am happy because the lovely Rullsenberg told me that Einsturzende Neubauten were coming to Nottingham on 26 April. Lunchtime I caught the bus into town and got two tickets.

If they're coming to a town near you you could always buy a ticket. You never know, you might like it.

No comments: